20 February 2005

Aliens, Tibbits, the bus, and a scolding.

So Adam and I watched the first two Alien movies last night and it was pretty rad. Then we ate sammiches and they were good. Then I fell asleep on his couch and woke up at 9am with Tibbits in my face. Good stuff. Took the bus home and was amused by the crazy lady on the 22. Also amusing were the random people on the bus who started yelling back at her.

Went to work. Now I go play, I think.

Oh yeah, I got the best chiding ever. We got some pulsing Xenia cuttings and I was trying to attach them to live rock rubble with rubber bands. I was sort of making a mess on the counter and Waldoe yells at me, "Propagate corals in the back room, dammit!" Shit, that's so fucking cool. I started laughing and sort of ducked my head apologetically saying, "But I don't want them to die..." Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home