11 February 2005

L.S./M.F.T.

I am such a drunk. Last night I went to see Kenny. So we had a few cocktails. Then we ate sandwiches. Then we went down to the bar and had a few more cocktails. I succeeded in passing out fully clothed with the lights on. And I also woke up in time to not get towed! Yeah!

It's dangerous to live so close to a bar where all of your friends work.

Then I went to work and played with fish. The 38 gallon that leaked everywhere has been replaced with a 60 gallon bullet-style tank. We are going to put a bunch of seahorses in it on Monday. And some
Gorgonians. I don't really like the idea all that much. In my experience, Gorgonians need too much flow to put them in a seahorse tank. Although it is cute to see them hanging on to the branches with their tails. Awww.

And of course, Andrew took a bunch of live rock out of the 100 gallon to put into the new tank and left the water level 3 inches low so that the sump stopped working. And then he left. He always does that shit. And I hate starting up that sump because I always get a mouthful of saltwater when I manually restart the siphon. Yuck.

Also Ashley was there and I vacillate between tolerating her and wanting to punch her in the face. She thinks all men want to do her. And for some reason, she's started smoking Lucky Strike straights, so Waldoe says to her, "Loose straps mean floppy tits." I nearly died laughing when I saw the look of sheer confusion on her stupid face. Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home